TechnOrg’s main area of activities covers introduction, implementation and support of computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) solutions – primarily in the leather-based (footwewar, leathergoods etc.) industrial sectors. Beside computer system applications TechnOrg is prepared to provide effective assistance to manufacturers, traders and respective professional training organizations in the following fields:
- Preparation of business plans and (market, technical and economic/financial) feasibility studies, implementation of development projects.
- Range building, product development, product mix optimization, construction development, coordination of design and marketing activities.
- Benchmarking: analysis and assessment of production, management and marketing processes and systems in view of (global) market and productivity competitiveness, recommending and practical implementation of good manufacturing practices (GMP).
- Implementation of up-to-date and efficient production planning and controlling, business management, information processing and industrial engineering methods and systems.
- Implementation of quality assurance/management systems.
- Establishment of new or rehabilitation of existing production facilities (units): preparation and assistance in implementation of investment plans, specification and selection of production and auxiliary equipment, support in commissioning and starting up operations.
- Assessment of, recommendations on and implementation of environmental protection (pollution control), health and safety at work measures.